GK is proud to provide the competition apparel for U.S. 2019 Men’s & Women’s World Championship Teams. We are honored to have athletes such as GK ambassador, Simone Biles, Sunisa Lee, Kara Eaker, Jade Carey and GK ambassadors Sam Mikulak and Yul Moldauer wear GK apparel on the mat. Each of the U.S. women’s leotards was crafted using a glue and zigzag construction technique and an innovative mix of machine-set and handset Swarovski®️ crystals. The Men’s competition wear that was worn during team finals, features a commanding red, white, and blue design.
Here is a recap of the astonishing display of athleticism and heart we saw at the 2019 U.S. Gymnastics World Championships.
1. Is there anything Simone Biles can’t do? She made her mark in the history books this weekend! She is now the most decorated gymnast in World Championships history. She took home an astonishing total of 25 World Championship medals.
2. Sunisa Lee brings home the Silver Medal in Women’s Floor
3. The USA Women’s National Team wins gold at team finals!
4. Simone Biles wins the Women’s All-Around with a score of 58.999
5. GK Ambassador Sam Mikulak places 7th in the Men’s All-Around with a score of 85.691
6. Simone Biles wins gold in Women’s Vault
7. Jade Carey takes home the Silver in Women’s Vault
8. Sunisa Lee wins Bronze in Women’s Uneven Bars
9. Simone Biles wins gold in Women’s Balance Beam with a score of 15.066
10. Simone Biles wins gold in Women’s Floor with a score of 15.133
11. Sunisa Lee wins Silver in Women’s Floor with a score of 14.133
12. Sam Mikulak comes in 5th in Men’s High Bar with a score of 14.066
Don’t forget to buy your 2019 World Championship leotard replicas! Shop now