GK gymnastics apparel is known for their fit. We take great pride in manufacturing the best fitting gymnastics wear in the world. If you're unsure about your size, follow this measuring guide to determine your perfect fit.
How to Measure for Women's/Girl's Gymnastics Leotards & Men's/Boy's Gymnastics Apparel:
- Chest Measurement: Take this measurement when you are taking a deep breath, arms held out at shoulder height.
- Waist Measurement: Take this measurement at the natural waistline - reference the photos to the right to understand this placement.
- Hip Measurement: Take this measurements around the fullest part of the buttocks.
- Torso Measurement: Take this one from the center of the shoulder, down the front, through the crotch, and up the back to the starting point.
- Inseam Measurement: This is the measurement that is the length of the leg from the crotch to one inch above the floor. Measure in stocking feet.
Now that you've measured, you'll want to select the row of measurements that best represents your gymnastics apparel size. If all your measurements do not fall within the same row, use the row that represents your largest measurements. (Note: Your torso measurement is the most important measurement followed by the chest and hip measurements; the least important is waist).
In regards to growing room, we use 4-way stretch fabrics that have minimal shrink and exceptional stretch. The fabric should fit snug to the body and not be loose. We do not recommend up-sizing to allow for growing room. The fabric will stretch with the athlete while they grow.
Now that you've figured out which gymnastics leotard size is your perfect fit, browse through our large selection of competitive and tank leotards that will enhance your performance in the sport of gymnastics.
GK. Choice Of Champions.